Interior Designers are in charge of the look and feel of your home. They are responsible for drawing up floor plans, selecting materials, designing layouts and more! Interior designers have a lot on their plate but there is one thing they never forget: you. Interior design in Bangkok starts with an understanding of who you are before anything else can happen, they will ask questions about what kind of lifestyle you live. This way not only do they know how to make your space functional but also beautiful at the same time. Interior designers work hard to create spaces that suit your needs while making sure it’s something that suits them too because after all this is where they’re going to be spending most of their days! So if you’re wondering what the best option is for you, just keep reading and we’ll help you decide.
Hiring an Interior Designer vs Interior Decorator
What’s the difference? When hiring an Interior Designer who is in charge of creating your space, they can also act as interior decorators when it comes to deciding furniture, fixtures and more. Interior designers are trained in using patterns, textures and colours. Interior decorators are often hired to help the Interior Designer by selecting furniture or fixtures so they don’t have to do all the leg work! Interior Designers focus on 3D design while Interior Decorators handle 2D. Interior designers focus on how things will look when it’s complete, including where light fixtures should go, paint colours and furniture. Interior decorators focus on the look of each piece of furniture by setting up a room with just one or two pieces at a time to see how they look and fit within the space. Interior designers will take into consideration your budget, function and style while Interior Decorators will mostly work to create a specific style that you’re looking for. Interior designers often start as Interior Decorators which is why Interior Designers are able to handle both functions and take care of everything from A to Z. Interior Decorators also have a lot of experience working with Interior Designers so they know exactly what to buy and where.
When should I hire an Interior Designer?
When you’re looking to hire Interior Designers, it’s important to consider what you need them for. Interior designers are professionals who specialize in the use of space, materials and colour. And they can help you whether you want to redesign your old place or if you’re building a house from the ground up. Hire an interior designer when:
1) You can’t seem to shake off the feeling that something in your home is out of place and you need help altering the interior design scheme.
2) You’re looking for a complete overhaul of your home’s layout and decor, whether it’s inside or outside.
3) It’s time to move in or out of your current space and you’d like an interior designer to help make the transition easier.
4) You want to revamp your office space.
5) You already have a specific plan or style in mind for your home, but something isn’t fitting correctly. In this case, hiring an interior designer can be helpful.
How to choose the right Interior Designer for you?
So you’ve decided to hire an Interior Designer and now you’re wondering how to choose the right one for you. Admittedly this can be a difficult process and you want to make sure that the person who’s going to be designing your space is perfect for your needs. Here are some tips on how to make your choice:
– Ask friends and family if they know any Interior Designers – It’s always helpful to get advice from people who have experience with Interior Designers, especially before you sign a contract.
– Do your research – This is the first tip that Interior Designers give on choosing an Interior Designer. Research their past work, find out what type of lifestyle they have, find out what kind of personality they have. This way, you’re able to determine if they’d be a good fit for you and your space.
– Trust your gut – If something just doesn’t feel right or it’s too pricey, go with your instincts and find someone else. Don’t settle because you want the best for your space.
– Get multiple quotes from Interior Designers.
The decision of whether to hire an Interior Designer or a Decorator can be tricky. On one hand, there is the practicality that you may not have the time required to dedicate in order for your home renovation project go smoothly and on top of that, it could cost more money than what you actually want to spend. When this happens, hiring an interior decorator might seem like a great idea! But if it’s more than just styling furniture and accessories in your living room or bedroom with paint colours from TOA, then chances are you need someone who specializes in designing homes from scratch – meaning they’re going to do everything: floor plans, design layouts and fabric selections (just think about how much easier shopping will be). A good rule of thumb is to hire someone who has enough experience to provide you with an accurate estimate of the time and cost, but also with good references. So what are your options? You can always get in touch with Instyle Deco Paris and start a discussion about your project today!